Welcome 2010!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

2010 Cross My Heart © gemagenta


Yesterday I started the year listing my first article in my Etsy shop.

It is named "2010 Cross My Heart", and I wanted this article to be the first one because when I created it, I was promising with my heart to achieve all my 2010 new years resolutions, one of them being the successful launch of my own brand :)

The pendant is made with hammered copper, sterling silver granules, and a brass pend bail.

I hope you can make all your dreams come true in 2010 as well!

Kisses, Lorena.


'♦'♦'♦'

Ayer empecé el año subiendo mi primer artículo a mi tienda en Etsy!

Se llama "2010 Cross My Heart", y quise que este artículo fuera el primero porque cuando lo cree, prometí con el corazón cumplir con mis objetivos para el 2010, siendo uno de ellos el exitoso lanzamiento de mi propia marca :)  

El dije está cincelado en cobre, tiene gránulos de plata, y un pasacadena en bronce. 
 
Espero que puedas hacer realidad todos tus sueños en este 2010!

Besos, Lorena.

Comments

  1. Muy lindo!
    Te deseo suerte con tu nueva tienda en Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment